Saturday, July 18, 2009

Long time away! And a Awsome craft show!







Wow it has been a long time since i posted, i have been busy, when i do get on line i read everyones blogs but mine LOL. And there blogs lead you to another blog and so on. Update on my rag quilt i did get it finished but i forgot to take a pic before i gave it away. I gave it to my new grandson who lives in VA Beach, we were there in May. Today my husband and i went to an awsome craft show called the http://www.oakridgefestival.com/ in Attica Ohio, it was a 10! The only thing is you were not allowed to take pictures in the woods where the crafts were :( I guess so nobody could copy there idea's which is understandable. But i did get pics on the outside. I will be going back in October for the next one. Here is some pics above, of some things outside of the woods.
Here is a few links to some more craft shows that will be in September.... http://www.villagepeddlerfestival.com, Christmas in October,



No comments:

Post a Comment